Stranded III is the third part of the survival game franchise “Stranded” by Unreal Software.
The game is currently in a very early development stage. This website is used to blog about the latest progress and to keep you informed.
Some key facts:
- Stranded III will use Unity 3D (v. 4 or higher) as game engine
- It will have a multiplayer mode
- It will have a story mode and random islands like Stranded II
- You will be able to mod nearly everything (even more modding opportunities and freedom than you had in Stranded II)
- It will be released for PC and Windows but MacOS and Linux versions are possible
- Mobile versions are NOT planned at the moment
- The scripting language will probably be Lua
Take a look at www.unrealsoftware.de if you want to learn more about the predecessors of Stranded III!